MINDGRINDER: 'W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G.' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
MINDGRINDER, the Norwegian extreme metal band featuring André "Cosmocrator" Søgnen (THE WRETCHED END, SCUM) on bass/vocals, has released its third album, "Prop Agenda". The CD was recorded and mixed at Akkerhaugen Lydstudio (EMPEROR, WINDIR, MYRKSKOG) and the band's own facility, Barnsville. Mastering was done at Andy La Roque's (KING DIAMOND) Sonic Train in Varberg, Sweden. The cover art was handled by Eliran Kantor (TESTAMENT, HATEBREED, SIGH)."Prop Agenda" contains MINDGRINDER's cover version of the EMPEROR classic "I Am The Black Wizards" featuring a guest appearance by SPOONFUL OF BLUES bass player Jens Haugen, father of ZYKLON/EMPEROR guitarist Samoth (real name: Tomas Haugen)."Prop Agenda" track listing:01. W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. (04:12)02. Bow To Theocracy (04:27)03. Deja Vu (05:02)04. Come Shine (04:12)05. Collective Decay (06:22)06. The Decipherer (05:07)07. Do What Thou Wilt (04:09)08. Beyond P.S.R. (04:12)09. I Am the Black Wizards (EMPEROR cover) (06:41)The "W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G." video can be seen below.MINDGRINDER's sophomore album, "Riot Detonator", was released in May 2005 via Nocturnal Art Productions. Cosmocrator described the songs on the CD at the time as "extreme, brutal and intense, based on the strongest material from the first album, but taking it even further in all ways. The expression is way more dynamic, raw and complete this time!"MINDGRINDER issued its debut album, "MindTech", in April 2004 through Nocturnal Art Productions.

mindgrinderpropagendacd_638.jpg

More...