Mindinsane...

dRIFTWOOD

Nov 15, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
:Spin: Just wanted to say "HI". I see you're from Oregon, could I inquire whereabouts? I spent 24 years of my life up in Battle Ground, WA., just north of Vancouver. Living in extreme southern WA makes one almost an Oregonian. In fact I still bleed Red...White and Black after my Trailblazers. And even though it continues to suffer from too much growth, I absolutely love Bend and all of Central Ore.
My career brought me down here to sunny San Diego, but the Pacific Northwest will always be "HOME".
Besides my fave band TestAment...others include DEATH...DIMENSION ZERO...ARCH ENEMY...DARK TRANQUILITY...NEVERMORE...CATHEDRAL...EXODUS...HAMMERFALL...OVERKILL...SHADOWS FALL...CARCASS...DARK ANGEL...ARMORED SAINT...MAIDEN...PRIEST...IN FLAMES...SOILWORK...AC/DC...SCORPIONS...OZZY...RATT...yeah that's right, I said RATT!!! what about yous??? :)

Hi Driftwood..I grew up in Eugene..still live pretty close to there. I have a lot of relatives in SanDiego..I like it there..just like it here better..too many people! Blazer fan huh? I used to be a hard core fan..back in the day when Clyde, Terry, Cliff and the gang were rockin the NBA world..they could have won the whole thing if they didn't have to go up against MJ and the bulls every time! Now I like the Sixers..AI rules! I love so many freakin bands..check out my bio at the top of the thread..I listed most of them there:)

Bend is a killer town! I love it there and hope to move there someday.

Nice to meet you and thanks for the note!

P.S. Ratt is also one of my faves...they are cool and I'm not ashamed to say it in a public forum!!

Sixers ? Iverson is a hood-rat. :loco:

We now have the Uber Basketball team down here in LA and will most likely win it all this next season even if Kobe winds up going to prison :lol: .

You can't beat Payton , Malone, Shaq , and Kobe.

hiddenlegions said:
Sixers ? Iverson is a hood-rat. :loco:

We now have the Uber Basketball team down here in LA and will most likely win it all this next season even if Kobe winds up going to prison :lol: .

You can't beat Payton , Malone, Shaq , and Kobe.

He may be a hood...but he's a KICK ASS player..and he's not 7'6" and 350lbs..it's all finesse!

LAKERS SUCK ASS HL! I HATE them! AND you're right..they are gonna be pretty much unstopable this year..what an all star team..sheesh...waaaaay unfair!

So...Mr give MI shit as much as possible:Spin: I'll root extra hard against them this year since you like them..maybe they'll have big head syndrome and fight all the time..and as a result lose every game...

(probably not...but one can dream can't they?);)

I still like ya HL even though you are a brat:loco:

MindInsane said:
P.S. Ratt is also one of my faves...they are cool and I'm not ashamed to say it in a public forum!!

Alrighty then! Another woman who speaks her mind and isn't afraid of the backlash! CC Deville, Sebastian Bach, and......................

1987cc2.jpg

cool MI, thanks for replying. amazing how much one team can change isn't it? the guys like clyde, buck, terry, and jerome were class guys on and off the court, now we've got imbecilic crybabies who can't stay out of trouble, and have had them for awhile now. (rider, et al.) oh well...talk at ya later! DNR...

Valofvalhalla said:
Alrighty then! Another woman who speaks her mind and isn't afraid of the backlash! CC Deville, Sebastian Bach, and......................

1987cc2.jpg

You know it Val...I'm known for saying...Musically..I like what I like..and I don't give a SHIT what other people think about it!:p

hell yeah TL!!! warren was great! along with LYNCH those were two of the best, bar-none. also, it troubles me that vito bratta wasted his time in white lion...talk about talented, at least to my non-playing ears.