Mindsplit

Mindsplit

New Metal Member
May 21, 2010
Hi there!
The new progressive sensation Mindsplit is now signed and ready to take on the world!

Here is the Press Release from the label

The Latest Artist News & Release Information
Keeping you up-to-date every week! 21 MAY 2010
MINDSPLIT SIGN TO LION MUSIC
Lion Music are proud to announce the signing of progressive/hard rock band MindSplit to the labels roster.

To celebrate the signing of MindSplit, May 21st 2010 sees a single and video release of the track ‘NMe - Myself & I’ taken from the bands forthcoming debut album ‘Charmed Human Art Of Significance’ (C.H.A.O.S.) which is set for release in the third quarter of 2010.
VIEW THE VIDEO NOW AT:

Musically MindSplit is a mixture of Progressive Metal and Classical hard rock fronted by vocalist H.B. Anderson (Fire & Ice / Scudiero /Fatal Smile), guitarist Mathias Holm (solo artist), bassist Conny Payne (Madison / Alien), drummer Jon Skäre and keyboardist Jonas Lidström.

Their debut album ‘C.H.A.O.S.’ is an enthralling concept album based on the discovery of H.B. Andersons’ great old great grandfather Xerxes Anderson’s Artificial Universe (a.k.a. Prof. Xandau 1807 ~ 1851) notes from his therapy sessions. Prof. Xandau was a very respected therapist during the first half of 19th century and had his sessions all over the world based in both Europe and the U.S. These notes are the solid ground to this project and are used to tell a true story about psychological thoughts and human behaviours. This story line is set to a musically accomplished and captivating release which will draw the listener in from the first listen.

Full details on the album to be released soon. In the meantime check out the bands official websites for more information.

http://www.mindsplit.se
http://www.myspace.com/mindsplitse
Current Releases
Click titles for more information
January 15th 2010
IRON MASK - Shadow Of The Red Baron
ACACIA AVENUE - Acacia Avenue
February 19th 2010
CHARLY SAHONA - Naked Thoughts From A Silent Chaos
MASTERMIND - Insomnia
March 19th 2010
MATTSSON - Tango