MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM (ND Cancelled)

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
APRIL 6th, 2004

MINNEAPOLIS MAYHEM
It is with much sadness, that we were forced to cancel our appearance at this years Minneapolis Mayhem. There were constant changes and alterations to this festival, and after the final changes were made, we were no longer near our original agreement to perform at the fest. We do apologize to any fans who were hopeing to see us perform. We will however do all we can to come to Minnaepolis in the near future.

obviously, you were supposed to go on right before Dumpster Juice, including the vocalist in the wrestling onesie with the drumstick stuck in his crotch, and were denied the pleasure.

actually, i recall them being quite entertaining. and the poles with the pillows wrapped around them were funky.

Its a drag that you guys had to pull out of the fest, but with all of the shadiness, its understandable. Luckily for us, nothing changed... except that now we're playing head to head against Fleshgrind. Bah!

Thanks.
I knew I would find this forum eventually. Im pretty low tech. I know how to play Solitaire on the computer at work. Thats pretty much the extent of my computer abilities.