• Belligerent

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • unknown

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • satanstoenail

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, I'm looking for band recommendations. This thread confuses me because it's in the wrong forum.

I don't know what this is for either but I voted vihris because he bothers to engage with my convoluted philosophical ramblings.

He went to NY US and just came back to Australia recently iirc?

Yeah. Got back a week ago. Thanks for the nominations people. I wasn't expecting to be up for anything.

I voted for vihris, although I think this section is choc-full of quality peeps.

What? When did these polls go up? I assumed they would all go up at the same time.

These went up yesterday. Vihris asked me to wait until Thursday to put them up and I waited until Friday. Not sure what he's doing.

A few people talked me into waiting until the end of the weekend before closing member nominations. I was assuming that you'd read my OP in that thread, but I guess that was a mistake.

I don't know what this is for either but I voted vihris because he bothers to engage with my convoluted philosophical ramblings.

:kickass:

We need more philosophers on the boards. It makes debates so much less retarded.