MISERY INDEX: 'Naysayer' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Death metal extremists MISERY INDEX have released an official music video for the song "Naysayer", taken from the band's latest album, "Rituals Of Power". The clip's arrival coincides with the launch of the group's European tour, which kicks off this Saturday, March 23 at Heidelberg Deathfest. MISERY INDEX will be supported by THE LION'S DAUGHTER as well as WORMROT and TRUTH CORRODED. The band comments on the video: "In order to celebrate the launch of our first tour for the new album, we offer a video for the track 'Naysayer'. "The video was filmed several weeks ago at our rehearsal space in Baltimore and is intended to capture the band/us in our most primal creative setting. The idea was to bring to life and visually animate what is perhaps the most ferocious, unrelenting song on the album. "'Naysayer' is to the point; it pulls the hoods off those who seek to hide behind walls (either material or digital) and calls them out for their inveracity and inhumanity. I am sure we all know a few 'naysayers.' "Turn it up, let it rip and sing along." "Rituals Of Power" was released on March 8 via Season Of Mist The artwork for the disc was created by Raphael Gabrio and can be viewed below. "Rituals Of Power" sees the powerhouse quartet unleash a barrage of ferocious death metal as violent as it is savvy. Their vicious vocals spit venom, laying bare the ills of a dystopian society gone mad. As rampaging new tracks like "New Salem", the title track, and "I Disavow" so brashly prove, "Rituals Of Power" is world-class modern extremity and MISERY INDEX only grows more powerful with time. "Rituals Of Power" track listing: 01. Universal Untruths (2:35) 02. Decline And Fall (4:36) 03. The Choir Invisible (4:26) 04. New Salem (3:24) 05. Hammering The Nails (3:46) 06. Rituals Of Power (5:20) 07. They Always Come Back (5:08) 08. I Disavow (4:21) 09. Naysayer (2:26)
miseryindexritualsofpowercd.jpg

Continue reading...