Mispinted Scott Pick

DINO

Feb 5, 2002
Scotland / NYC
Visit site
I caught one of Scott's picks on Tuesday in Glasgow, but it was a freakin' misprint!! It has Scott's Simpson character with ANTHRAX right accross it and nothing on the back. I'm not too bothered as I already have two other Scott Simpsons picks so I'll just use the misprinted one. Anyone else get a misprint?

DINO said:
I caught one of Scott's picks on Tuesday in Glasgow, but it was a freakin' misprint!! It has Scott's Simpson character with ANTHRAX right accross it and nothing on the back. I'm not too bothered as I already have two other Scott Simpsons picks so I'll just use the misprinted one. Anyone else get a misprint?

Was it really MISPINTED???? hahahahahahahah

DINO said:

You're going to "use" it as in play with it?

I've already got 18 Anthrax picks in a frame. I've also got 16 Megadeth picks in a frame and 9 Zakk Wylde picks I've yet to frame. By the way, the new Bello pick is really cool.

DINO,
I think you should save that misprinted pick! Someday it might be as valuable as that one postage stamp with the upside-down plane.
http://www.stamp-site.com/US/rare/C3a.htm

c3a.gif