Missa Aeterna

v01c354nd51gn5

Awakenings
Dec 18, 2003
DE:-\
alright, whats the deal with this song? its not on my copy of Underworld. im wondering why its not more *out there.* it cant suck, i mean, its Adagio. is there a place where i could download it at? im not trying to waste $35 on a japanese import of a cd i already have just for one awesome bonus track that i havent even heard yet. anyone know anything?

In my personal opinion it is the worst track on the disc. It has a strong baroque sound to it (not unlike In Nomine...) and, as a result, it sounds out of place on Underworld. That aside, there is nothing really memorable about the track. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

I've got Missa Aeterna on my copy of Underworld which is the Japanese version. I had to fork out about $40 for it but it was well worth it. As for the song itself, I actually think it's quite awesome. Granted, it does sound a bit out of place, however, not that out of place and the harpsichord rules! ;)

yeah i finally heard it the other day. its a good song, i think its more in the style of Sanctus than from Underworld, and i know the Underworld CD was recorded with an actual orchestra and stuff, but i find that hard to believe, with that one really fast solo ending on that really high note. impossible? no. just improbable. rest of the song is awesome though, great solos and such.