Suture
Torgeist
Unholy Massacre
Veles
Vomitor
Voodoo Cult
Wolfthorn
Xerión

Please fix them as you have time (or post a reason why it's missing). Post here when you fix them and I'll remove them from the list.

I know Alchemist (USA) is missing the lineup simply because I couldn't find the name of the guy who plays everything.

These are other bands who are missing lineups on one or more albums (not including those already listed above):

Aeternus
And Oceans
Arghoslent
Barathrum
Beherit
Bestial Mockery
Blessed In Sin
Born of Fire
Cirrha Niva
Count De Nocte
Darklands
Darkwoods my Betrothed
Deranged
Edge Of Sanity
Electric Wizard
Enochian Crescent
Funeris Nocturnum
Galloglass
Grand Belial's Key
Grotesque
Helheim
Horna
Illdisposed
Impaled Nazarene
In The Woods...
Kristallnacht
Lacrimosa
Madrigal
Maze of Torment
Morgana Lefay
Nunslaughter
Primordial
Rage
Sarcofago
Sceptic
Skyclad
Sotajumala
Svartsyn
Transport League
Ulver
Unholy
Vital Remains
Woods Of Infinity

The Morgana Lefay CD S/T cd lineup is missing because I couldn't find it (it isn't really the real band, just a couple former members filling out a contract with a label). I'll look more for it later.

Edge Of Sanity, In The Woods... - Those album not released yet. Will add more info later this year.
Woods Of Infinity. Mutiilation, Helheim, Skepticism, Kristallnacht, Grotesque, Himinbjorg, Dödfödd, Bölvættur, Grannos, Bestial Mockery, Beherit, Xerión, Svartsyn, Kvist, Clandestine Blaze, Satanic Warmaster, Belketre, Wolfthorn, Lilitu, Honor Pugnae, Aeternus, Sus Scrofa, Luftwaffe Raid, Deathspell Omega, Veles, etc.. - Couldnt find.

Mostly underground bands. So it is hard to find some info unfortunately..

Fixed: Damnatiory, Dark Funeral, Demoriel, Emperor.

I will look into the bands which i couldnt find due to lack of info. But that will take some time and I guess some I won't find (especially the older underground bands).

The ones I've added of those are: Madrigal, Ulver and Deranged. Madrigals singer shares name with antother who's alreday listed that's why I've waited, should I add it now or wait til the new functions comes?

And I simply haven't found the missing Ulver and Deranged line-ups anywhere :|

I fixed Sotajumala. Couldn't find information for others (Count De Nocte, Darklands, Darkwoods my Betrothed, Unholy).

...and Oceans - The demo tapes are missing line-ups, I've only found partial line-ups with extremely vague descriptions about the rest of the band ('a girl on violin')
Barathrum - The tape that misses the line-up is nearly impossible to tell who are on it. The band has had four different line-ups at 1992-1993...

Edit: Well, I asked about the Barathrum on the fansite's guestbook... I hope the guy knows it.
PPS: I can edit my posts here! Woo!