Missing some history??

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
Can someone out there please tell me about Scott and his "anti Jesus" (or whatever it's called) stance? I know he's a Jew, but I don't know anything about the Jewish faith so this may be a dumb question to some of you.:confused:

I'm Catholic and don't know too much about Jews, but I do know they don't consider Jesus to be the Messiah the way that most other Christian religions do, and Jesus doesn't have nearly the impact/influence he does on them as, say, Catholics. They also don't buy the Immaculate Conception theory, which is also something atheists don't buy.

Originally posted by dutchy
Many people think a jew is a race but is just a religion, that's all I know
No, Jews are a race of people who, if they believe in God, practice Judaism. Scott is an atheist. He has said it numerous times. He doesn't believe in heaven or hell, God or Satan. So he is a Jew, but does not believe in any religion.

Metal Sludge, Scott's 20Q or Rewind:
"IT'S ALL FICTION TO ME."

btw - JohnnieCzech, Ultimate Metal Anthrax Board:

"IT'S ALL FICTION TO ME."

As Danny S. would say, do the....................... ehm.........

Why can't we all just be Southern Babtist and drink, smoke, fuck,steal, cheat, lie, and do damn near everything else thats wrong as long as we go to church on sunday and say PRAISE JEEBUS! HALLY- LUUUU- YAAAAA! That's what I've been brought up on.......which explains why I'm an atheist.........Hell, I've fucked myself in life, but I'm making sure my kid goes down the right path at least.

AMEN!:rolleyes:

yeah to quote homer.........

"a missionary!?!?!?.....but i don't even believe in jeebus......"

plane takes off

" saaaaveeeee meeeeee jeeeeeeebus !!!"