Mix test, Death metal Content.

Seizure.

Jul 13, 2005
holland
www.seizure-music.com
Hi!

I would like to know what you guys thinka bout this mix and what strikes you at first, good or bad! in both small details and overall!

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Was abit of a chaotic session and everything was recorded somewhere else with other stuff (solo's/vox/samples),and they wanted/made a shitload of samples.. actually cropped down on some.. i have to say i don't wanna see or hear any goddamn sample anymore!!:lol:

Any feedback welcome... i'm not totally satisfied yet, but when will you ever be?

Jan Billem.

I totally dig it \m/

At 2:20 when there's kind of sub bass sample I hear some wierd ducking effect on the complete instruments and vocals. And right before that there's something with the cymbals or the hihat.
But besides that: fucking great!

Thanks! i'll check it out! last is prolly the one you listen ghehe.. lowered sample stuff abit in that.
I actualy let the ducking in on purpose, seemed cool!

Are cymbals maybe to loud?
And did someone here things i might not have heard on my speakers?

Shit...

Just like the link in the email, it gives me a "Sorry, the free service is at full capacity" error message!

Will get back on this as soon as possible though...

FUCKING A MAN
this is perfect

no complaints

you are a god amung men

Hi!

I would like to know what you guys thinka bout this mix and what strikes you at first, good or bad! in both small details and overall!

Send big files the easy way with sendspace. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Was abit of a chaotic session and everything was recorded somewhere else with other stuff (solo's/vox/samples),and they wanted/made a shitload of samples.. actually cropped down on some.. i have to say i don't wanna see or hear any goddamn sample anymore!!:lol:

Any feedback welcome... i'm not totally satisfied yet, but when will you ever be?

Jan Billem.

Thanks all!
Yeah i think i had some phase probs between the snare and overheads, and since i compressed the snare pretty damn hard i think the extreme highs on the snare "mixes" too much with the overheads.. i have to look out for that in future projects, i also got alot of spill because i had to literally CRAM the mic in there to mic it hehehe.. damn drummer had alot of cymbals!!

And i'm getting pretty curious about what guys like brett (Imo a very "clean&tight" mixer) and CJ have to say about this! come on.. burn it down to the ground if you like!:lol: