MIXER help

Reuben_REVOKATION

New Metal Member
Jun 23, 2008
hello, im looking for a cheap mixer, can anyone suggest a decent cheapish one, been loookin at behringer but there is that many, i am truly lost.

cheers

I was thinking the same thing SlipkyesBass was. What do you want the mixer for? Studio? Live? Do you need one with good pres or do you already have a good preamp and all it is for is mixing inputs? Do you already have an interface to your DAW or would you like Firewire/USB connectivity?

These types of questions answers will probably help others guide you towards a useful suggestion.

I myself simply needed a mixer to use as a monitoring mixer - I have several devices all going into my monitors and a Behringer Xenyx 802 fit the bill for my simple needs.

Il be using it for tracking guitars, to my computer,
im a bit of a newb, so if y'all have anymore advice that would be appreciated.

cheers

been looking at the Tapco mix 60 and 100, looks great, also been looking at a couple of behringers, mostly the eurorack ub802. (they dont look as good),
think il go with a tapco.

so just found out the tapco mix 60 is discontinued :-(

how does the Behringer Xenyx 802 bear up in comparison?

yeah you don't need a mixer you need an interface, do some research around here and on online shops and you'll soon figure out which one will suit your needs best

hello, im looking for a cheap mixer, can anyone suggest a decent cheapish one, been loookin at behringer but there is that many, i am truly lost.

cheers

Maybe you should explain exactly what you want in terms of recording?

Right now I have a Mackie 32-8 just sitting in the closet collecting dust. Don't know what to do with it. I'm all good with my 2 input Duet. In the bedroom anyway. . . :saint: