Mixing & Editing Services by DanSan

kernelxsanders

Bam Bam Boogie Bear!
Jun 11, 2010
Tallahassee, Fl
Hey guys, I'm looking to acquire a little more work. I've just recently started branching out from working with my own (and friends') music to working with clientele. I'm not a professional by any means, as most of my experience lies with MIDI/DI, and this is not my primary source of income. But given what I know and how to use that knowledge, I feel confident that I can make your tracks sound pretty explosive. I've accumulated many hours of waveform editing, MIDI quantizing/humanization, pitch correction and many other editing techniques, so just tell me what you need to be done, and I can do it. And that's also not to say I cannot work with live tracks (real amps, live drums, etc), because I certainly can. The more "real" projects, the better because I'm ready to stray away from MIDI. It's time to start moving forward, gain more experience and income to, in turn, spend on mics and preamps. After being apart of this forum for a few years, I feel like this is the best audience for me to come to, since my town has little to no metal scene, so if you can send some projects my way, let's get talking!

I have a modestly set rate for tracking, mixing and editing already, but since I'm so new to the "business" side, and I've attained about two thirds of my knowledge from this forum, I would like to offer a "Name Your Price" rate. Just refer to my soundcloud link below, and let me know how much YOU think my mixes are worth to YOU, and we will go from there.

You can get ahold of me via PM, or email ( Littlewahoo27@yahoo.com ). I recommend email as I check that daily. I only come on here once a week or so.

https://soundcloud.com/kernelxsanders

If you have any questions, I encourage you to contact me.
-Daniel S.