Mixing/Mastering at very affordable rates! And Editing as well

DanLights

Santa Hat Forever
So I'm still working on getting my studio page online, and actually getting my studio totally up and running, but I need some extra funds to be able to keep upgrading it at a decent pace (and a bigger portfolio) so I'm offering affordable rates for mixing and mastering your album, demo, Ep or however you wanna call it. So far I've worked mainly with Death Metal (from traditional to Brutal Death/goregrind) and I feel I'm kinda specializing on that genre but of course I'm open to do anything metal or not.

I'm all about the source material personally, I like to let the source material "speak to me" and let it lead the course of the mix more than just relying on the same tools and processes I always use, which in the end leads to a mix that lets the band's performances and songwriting abilities shine through in a clean and professionally done way instead of the "trademark sound" of the AE who mixed it. This is just my personal take on things and of course not the only way to do it, but it's my way so if you like the idea hit me up!

I must mention I do not have Slate samples, nor Superior drummer, I do have a POD Xt but without the metal pack (I do plan on buying it soon though), so don't expect a "traditional" modern metal(core?) mix. I have absolutely nothing against that kind of production or genre, and would gladly work with a band of that genre, just don't expect slate-sounding drums if I don't have them ;-)

I do have a large collection of drum samples I could and have worked with when working with midi drums, and I normally use Addictive Drums for Cymbals which I think does the job nicely.

Anyways, here's a sample of my latest work, guitars and bass are POD X3 (Tracked by the band, no DIs delivered but I really like how it ended up sounding so I did not demand DIs either), drums are Midi with Addictive Drums on the cymbals and assorted samples on the drums. This is a venezuelan Brutal Death Metal band called "Human Error", some really good stuff if you're into this kind of thing (I'm talking to you Ratsapprentice!!)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/954292/Musi...man Error Songs/03 - Reborn in Pestilence.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/954292/Musi...others/Human Error Songs/02 - Apocalipsis.mp3

Hit me up with a PM or email me at lightsoutstudios@gmail.com (no spam please), or look me up on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/lucesdaniel or my studio facebook page LightsOutStudios

Asking doesn't cost you anything, and the more songs you want to do the least I'll charge per song

EXTRA: DRUM EDITING
As a plus, I have become quite handy with slip editing in Reaper (eternal gratitude to Adam Wathan of course) so if you're in a rush and need some drums edited(or guitars/bass or even vocals, I've done it all :lol:) I can deliver in a tight deadline for an affordable price

Well I honestly appreciate you checking them out, and I'm generally good at taking criticism, so if you could tell me what you don't like about them and any tips to improve on my next works I would be very thankful.

And thanks for the free bump as well, you know what they say, all publicity is good publicity :lol:

So between day job, a two week holiday in August and several ongoing projects I'm pretty much full until I come back in September, where I have two more projects awaiting confirmation, but I'm still open from September so be sure to hit me up!

I've found I like to work with projects from the very beginning, although of course I enjoy mixing and mastering, I've also grown very fond of working the production (and pre-production) of a project from the ground up, as I've been doing currently with a Heavy metal project from Algeciras, Spain with whom I'm programming/composing drums, doing basslines, etc. I love forming part of the "shaping" process of making music, so if you need any help on that aspect be sure to hit me up!

Anyways, I'll be posting some more finished works as soon as they are, well... finished ;-)

Bump again! Next week I start mixing the Heavy Metal project I've been working pre-production, drum programming and production with, after that I have personal projects waiting, but I need an extra bump of cash to make a bulk purchase for a decent gear upgrade, so my schedule's open to do any kind of mixing, mastering, editing, production, drum programming, bass session playing, whatever you need me for, affordable prices guaranteed!

Again, I can edit drums or any instrument for you if you're tight on work.