mixing?

Nova Lex

New Metal Member
Nov 27, 2002
upstate ny
novalex.org
Hello

This is Adam Josker of Nova Lex. We remixed one of Enforsaken's songs off of Embraced by Misery and I saw that James mastered their new CD. I was just wondering how much James might charge for his mixing services for my project Nova Lex.

My friend and I recorded the music ourselves and we have attempted mixing ourselves but its difficult because we really don’t have the equipment/room we would prefer in mixing it the best way.

Our music would best be described as a mix of prog, techno, and European death metal. If you want you, can check out some short samples and remixes on our old website at NovaLex.org. We are getting a new site made soon.

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
Adam Josker
Testing Point Records

Nova Lex said:
Hello

This is Adam Josker of Nova Lex. We remixed one of Enforsaken's songs off of Embraced by Misery and I saw that James mastered their new CD. I was just wondering how much James might charge for his mixing services for my project Nova Lex.

My friend and I recorded the music ourselves and we have attempted mixing ourselves but its difficult because we really don’t have the equipment/room we would prefer in mixing it the best way.

Our music would best be described as a mix of prog, techno, and European death metal. If you want you, can check out some short samples and remixes on our old website at NovaLex.org. We are getting a new site made soon.

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,
Adam Josker
Testing Point Records

hi adam!

i'm james' webmaster... can you drop me an e-mail to forward to him? i'll e-mail you as well.

~ms. a