Mod Question

kenny

New Metal Member
Feb 3, 2004
boston, formerly north jersey
On the surfin' mod c.d. , what is the unlisted track that wasn't on the lp or tape? it is very h/c metallic punk like the first lp as oppossed to the heavy rock sound of the rest of surfin mod. thanks.

kenny said:
On the surfin' mod c.d. , what is the unlisted track that wasn't on the lp or tape? it is very h/c metallic punk like the first lp as oppossed to the heavy rock sound of the rest of surfin mod. thanks.

Do you mean on the 'gross misconduct' album ??? I'z slightly confused but hey that's easyly done :loco: ..

kenny said:

I had the Surfin' M.O.D. first on vinyl only. When I bought it on cd and played it, I also discovered that extra (unlisted) track. I had no idea what it was.

A long time after that, I got a bootleg of an M.O.D. show with that same track on it, it was listed as 'Blue Song'. I don't know if the guy who recorded it made that title up, or if the song is actually called 'Blue Song'.

Anybody?

That was actually a cover from a band called, SCREAM the record was called STILL SCREAMING and the song was called NEW SONG. It is one of the most imposrtant hardcore records

Buzzard said:
That was actually a cover from a band called, SCREAM the record was called STILL SCREAMING and the song was called NEW SONG. It is one of the most imposrtant hardcore records

Thanks, I immediatly updated my website with this info.