Modeling

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
So, yea, what I do at my college is computer graphics. I program like a crazy mofo - usually i have like 4 assignments a week! omgzors! But I kind of want to improve my modeling skills + animation, so I thought: what better way to do that then model my fellow Skyfirees? They'll probably be kinda rough as I get used to doing humans, but would anyone care to submit a full-length frontal, back, and side-shot so I can get some material to work with?

Band members are also welcome to this! I would love to animate Skyfire rocking out in full 3d. I might also load a Gums + banana guns model into CounterStrike: Source for my own personal use.

I've been in the very spot where Gums is naked in that kitchen. :zombie:

(but actually I'll probably be able to work really well with those - eerily enough, probably mostly from the naked one :yell: )

Gums, I remember when you idolized Ahnold...now your a pastey white, flabby man. Do some push-ups bitch!

P.S: The "front view" is almost identical to the "side view".

Final_Vision said:
Gums, I remember when you idolized Ahnold...now your a pastey white, flabby man. Do some push-ups bitch!

P.S: The "front view" is almost identical to the "side view".

Yes I know the front view is the same as the side view haha. The difference is in the head. My face is facing the camera in the front view, but not in the side view. See? I'm artistic.

And yes yes, I'll get back into shape. Just for you. Then I'll pose nude!!

Gums said:
Yes I know the front view is the same as the side view haha. The difference is in the head. My face is facing the camera in the front view, but not in the side view. See? I'm artistic.

Actually your head is facing the camera at about the same angle in each picture. :devil:

hey gums, can you actually get me a picture of your profile - completely sideways, like a mugshot - of you with the hat you wore while i was there on? (the one in the picture with the bananas) it'll make my life thousands of times easier :headbang: