modern fun latin funky bass shit.

First, I think the songs needs some balance with the instruments. The bass, although it does sound great is too loud for my taste. The drums are definitely too loud with the HH at the end sounding a bit mechanical (I know it's tricky to get VSTi drums to sound realistic). The guitars could be brighter, too. I also think that there's too much of the crash in the tune, it gets a bit annoying. Sorry!

Never the less, I do like it and I can imagine it will be a great song with a very melodic vocal line on top of it. Let us know of the progress.

First, I think the songs needs some balance with the instruments. The bass, although it does sound great is too loud for my taste. The drums are definitely too loud with the HH at the end sounding a bit mechanical (I know it's tricky to get VSTi drums to sound realistic). The guitars could be brighter, too. I also think that there's too much of the crash in the tune, it gets a bit annoying. Sorry!

Never the less, I do like it and I can imagine it will be a great song with a very melodic vocal line on top of it. Let us know of the progress.

yeah man i totally agree with alot of what your saying. this was about 4 hours of work so i havent yet been able to really mix it up to much.

my friend and i wanted this music to be very bass driven so the bass is gonna be like " in your face" but my thoughts on the bass right now is to give it more high end and lower the low end so i get more attach and it will even out! but yeah ill need to switch up crashes . and the mechanical part at the end was supposed to be kinda hip hop groove.

thanks for listening to it and giving me feedback, i appreciate it :) . we tracked vocals too and i think it really adds that other dimension to the song.