MODS: Please read

It says for trolling. I'm not denying that I might have "trolled" a little. Saying "this sucks balls" a few too many times, but it's not as though that's the only thing I did here. I didn't even recieve a warning, I got a permanent ban straight away. I don't even care about the CoB board that much, but the ban covers all UM forums which kind of pisses me off.

It says for trolling. I'm not denying that I might have "trolled" a little. Saying "this sucks balls" a few too many times, but it's not as though that's the only thing I did here. I didn't even recieve a warning, I got a permanent ban straight away. I don't even care about the CoB board that much, but the ban covers all UM forums which kind of pisses me off.

I have said far worse things than that. And I am still here.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! What a loser!!!! LOL

Oh Im going to go an cut that into my arm so I can be really really cooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypocrite much?

pwn'd.