Monday Night Football is no more!

ZTPioneer

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2005
C-Bus
Disney, in all of their infinite wisdom, are going to move MNF to ESPN. One of sports, and network televisions hallmarks in general, moving to cable. And if this means we will be forced to listen to Joe Theisman on Monday nights, count me as a guy who will the television turned down, and my AM radio turned up. ESPN's football crew are horrible. And the funny thing is, while ABC is ditching Monday Night Football, NBC paid 600 billion to air Sunday Night Football, the night games for all of the teams that aren't good enough for Mondays.
Shoot me. Please shoot me.
First the Anthrax reunion farce, and now the demise of MNF.
I Hate Me.

aww shit that sucks ass, i HATE Disney!

Its not enough they have that stupid faggot mouse all over everywhere they can, and Coca Cola NOW they get rid of the best night of sports during the whole week. stupid bastards.

not to mention the shitty fuckin movies...

As part of this deal with NBC on sunday nights.... It calls for flexible scheduling for the final 7 weeks of the season. MNF has talked of doing this for awhile, but never have yet. This will mean they will have a couple games scheduled for night, and then they can televise which ever one features the best game for ratings/playoff implications, etc.

Also, ESPN will broadcast MNF for free (for those without cable) in team markets.

As bad as Joe Theismann is, Paul Mcquire is the WORST part of Sunday Night Football on ESPN!! With any luck maybe they'll just move the Monday Night crew with the game...Since ABC and ESPN are both owned by the same company (Disney) .....I am curious as to how NBC will do the Sunday night games....Without those two losers in the booth Sunday might be O.K.

ZTPioneer said:
Disney, in all of their infinite wisdom, are going to move MNF to ESPN. One of sports, and network televisions hallmarks in general, moving to cable. And if this means we will be forced to listen to Joe Theisman on Monday nights, count me as a guy who will the television turned down, and my AM radio turned up. ESPN's football crew are horrible. And the funny thing is, while ABC is ditching Monday Night Football, NBC paid 600 billion to air Sunday Night Football, the night games for all of the teams that aren't good enough for Mondays.
Shoot me. Please shoot me.
First the Anthrax reunion farce, and now the demise of MNF.
I Hate Me.