monsters of rock - alicecooper

prince_of_darkness54321

Master of the Earth
Oct 20, 2002
royston, herts, england
Visit site
can somweone tell me who is going to alice coopers monsters of rock tour, alice is obviously the headiner but i wanna know who the other bands are, they seem to change all the time and i am confused

these are onesi have heard are confirmed:
the quire boys
thunder

these ones i have heard mentioned but not confirmed:
halford
dio
wildhearts

someone set me strait on whos going and who aint

rock on! :headbang:

I've just heard that la guns have cancelled and the most likely candidate for the replacement is Ratt.

I doubt I'll be going along as there's not really any band that caters for my taste appearing on the tour.

If the Monsters Of Rock was in fact the Monsters Of Power Metal and the bands where:

GAMMA RAY
EDGUY
PARAGON
POWERQUEST
STORMWARRIOR

I'd be there!

Originally posted by Eagle
I don't think Halford or Dio are appearing but I believe Cinderella and LA Guns are now on the bill (This is only what my mate has told me so I don't know for sure)
Nope. It's Alice Cooper, Thunder, LA Guns and The Quireboys. Although LA Guns are still uncertain -- their management claimed today that they were still on the bill, yet Phil Lewis and Tracii Guns both say they're not. I'd tend to believe the band, but I guess we won't know for sure until the night.

Hmmm. Wembley was a bit of a disappointment. All of the bands had crap sound apart from Alice, and his set didn't seem as strong as when I've seen him before. That said, Thunder and The Quireboys more than made up for it with an end of tour "secret" gig at The Marquee on Wednesday, where both bands were on really top form.