Mooooooooorgana

sh0kr0k said:
I bow to the greatness that is Morgana Lefay...
Where they are, so shall I be.
:worship:

Okay okay, you all get the point! Steph, I'll see ya up front! :loco:

You bet you will! Wouldn't be anywhere else! :D :headbang:

Looking forward to seeing ya in Chicago. :)

How many hours until Powerfest?? LOL!!

Steph

TwstDrSteph said:
You bet you will! Wouldn't be anywhere else! :D :headbang:

Looking forward to seeing ya in Chicago. :)

How many hours until Powerfest?? LOL!!

Steph

Looking forward to seeing you too, babe!

They need one of those nifty countdown clocks here! LOL!
Something that can be linked to. I'd have a million places to put that! :heh:

Question for the Morgana Lefay fans.
I must admit I am not too familiar with this band.
Since they are playing Powerfest, I decided to pick up the SEVENTH SEAL.
I honestly was not too impressed. Not at all what I was expecting.

Is this considered to be an essential Morgana Lefay / Lefay release, or are there better?

It depends on what you like. The Seventh Seal is their slowest/doomiest album. If you'd like something faster-paced and thrashier, check out Sanctified, Knowing Just As I, or Grand Materia. If you'd like something more epic, check out Maleficium, or, again, Grand Materia. Basically, check out Grand Materia for sure. :)

TSS is a great album though -- one of their best, in my opinion. I remember not liking it much when it came out, but it grew on me in a hurry.

Squeak said:
Maleficium and Grand Materia are the musts of the band's catalog, IMHO. Symphony of the Damned is close behind. But those are of course under the moniker Morgana Lefay, not Lefay as TSS is.

Gotta agree with Squeak here! Maleficium and Grand Materia are must-haves! And Symphony of the Damned is right up there also -- I probably listen to the title track almost every day, LOL! :loco:

However, I must say that there isn't a Morgana Lefay/Lefay release that I don't like. But be warned -- stay AWAY from the S/T disc on Black Mark. I don't actually count that as a release, since Charles and Tony had nothing to do with it (and it isn't that good either, IMHO).

Can't wait for the show! :headbang:

Steph