Morbid Angel/Behemoth/Krisiun/Despised Icon tour dates announced.

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
MORBID ANGEL will be teaming up with BEHEMOTH, KRISIUN, and DESPISED ICON for a North American tour next spring. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Apr. 06 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Apr. 09 - New York, NY @ B.B. King's Blues Club
Apr. 12 - Toronto, ON @ The Opera House
Apr. 15 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
---

I cannot wait for this tour. Morbid Angel are amazing. I have seen them twice. The latter of the two being with the original classic line up. Just amazing. All I have to say is MAZE OF TORMENT! Behemoth have become one of my favorite bands over the course of 2005. I first saw them playing with Suffocation back in February not knowing a thing about them and they knocked my dick off. Saw them again opening for King Diamond. I now own Demigod and and Thelma 6. Two brilliant albums. I am looking foward to hearing Despised Icon and Krisiun for the first time. Based on things I have heard or read about I am not sure how crazy I will be about Despised Icon but I am guaranteed to like Krisiun. Should be a kick ass tour.

Morbid Angel would be a fun band to see, I saw Behemoth open last year for suffocation, a real good set...man I have not been here in a while.

Ganymede said:
Hey, what ever happened to that Morbid Angel guy who ended up missing?

They found him about a week and a half later. Turns out he was with his family or something and nobody had a working phone number. :)