Morbid Angel

D.Ingram

Mar 17, 2008
Sheffield, United Kingdom.
I told you I'd make one haha.

So what do you think to these guys? Personally, I think they're one of the best death metal bands around, almost every album they've put out has been brilliant - with the exception of 2003's "Heretic". Although the stuff without David Vincent was lacking slightly due to his absence.

And they've been playing a new song titled "Nevermore" live in recent months too, so a new album is on its way sometime this decade (LOL) - go forth and discuss my minions!

Hopefully the new album will be awesome, especially with Myrkskogs guitarist "Thor" in the band... and of course David back on the mic. Its supposed to be out soon, but I heard David got arrested somewhere for possession of weopons, but it was only his bullet belt.

Hopefully the new album will be awesome, especially with Myrkskogs guitarist "Thor" in the band... and of course David back on the mic. Its supposed to be out soon, but I heard David got arrested somewhere for possession of weopons, but it was only his bullet belt.

Yeah david Vincent got arrested in Italy on weapons possession charges, because they foudn his bullet belt (thats hes had since '89) in his luggage.

How ridiculous is that?!

And Indeed, Altars of Madness is legendary. I still love Domination and Covenant though :D

Great, great band. I think Altars of Madness is probably one of the best debut albums ever.

Not heard all their later albums to be honest but Altars of Madness and Blessed Are the Sick are, in my oppinion, classic death metal albums.

:kickass:

Awesome band, Trey is the man.
I think Covenant is the best album.
Rapture, Pain Divine, and God of Emptyness are my fav songs from it.

All the Evil D albums own, the tucker era is ok but not as good.

Where the slime live and Chapel of Ghouls are the best MA songs ever.

I love blessed are the Sick,Altars of madness,Domination and covenant.But,Blessed are the Sick is my favorite.:Smokin: