MorbidZine - Old School Metal/Punk Culture

Protector

New Metal Member
Dec 13, 2008
Hails!! We are Morbidzine from Turkey which is an Old School Metal/Punk culture consisting of biographies, album reviews, interviews, articles. Mostly, we're interested in Thrash/Speed Metal, Crossover, Grindcore, Punk, Crust, NWOBHM, Hard'n'Heavy, Old School Death and Black Metal.

The content is Turkish but interviews are also in English. In 2007 and 2008, we made interviews with bands like Hirax, Onslaught, Sacred Reich, Artillery, Cannibal Corpse, Blitzkrieg, Cryptic Slaughter, Assassin, Violator, Necrodeath, Municipal Waste, Haemorrhage, Exhumed, Krabathor, Anvil, Asphyx, Gorelord, Auktion, Brutal Truth, Dogsflesh etc... We will continue to make another good interviews with huge and underground bands soon...

Interviews - http://www.morbidzine.com/modules.php?name=News&file=categories&op=newindex&catid=18

Hello!
Cool, you have built up a realy nice webzine... A pitty I don't understand Turkish, but nonnetheless I was able to read the english stuff. Cool things.
Anyway, if you guys would like to writte about the band i'm in or use our demo mp3s or any thing. Just check out our myspace ( www.myspace.com/thrawmetal ) and send a message or something. We would love to cooperate with you guys. :D
Btw., there's also a band voting going on right now, so if you have got a minute... www.summer-nights.at ...please vote for Thraw.
Thanx!

With alcoholic and smelly kisses,
Ruda

Hello, hails to Slovenia, thanks for message, we will be honourable to support underground bands like you, we will follow...

Best regards...