More bands confirmed for WALDROCK

Aug 10, 2003
Amsterdam
Visit site
FEAR FACTORY, DEATH ANGEL, MORTUARY I.O.D. Confirmed For Holland's WALDROCK Festival - Apr. 3, 2004

FEAR FACTORY, DEATH ANGEL and MORTUARY I.O.D. are the final acts confirmed for this year's installment of the Waldrock festival, set to be held June 19, 2004 in Bergum, Holland.

The following band are currently scheduled to appear at the festival (in alphabetical order):

CANNIBAL CORPSE
CRADLE OF FILTH
DEATH ANGEL
EXODUS
FEAR FACTORY
FINNTROLL
HATEBREED
MONSTER MAGNET
MORTUARY I.O.D
MY DYING BRIDE
SLAPSHOT
TESTAMENT
TRANSPORT LEAGUE
TWISTED SISTER
WITHIN TEMPTATION

This is going to be a hell of a festival!!!
YEEHAAAAAA!!!!

:hotjump:

Damn, that's such a killer line-up (save a couple of bands). I wish I could withness it. TestAmenT, Death Angel and Exodus together!

I will let you know how fucking great is was Priest.
Testament, Death Angel and exodus is indeed a fucking great combo.
Reminds me of the No mercy tour (Testament and Death Angel together)
It will be a heavy fucking summer this year!!!:hotjump:

High Priest Of Evil said:
Damn, that's such a killer line-up (save a couple of bands). I wish I could withness it. TestAmenT, Death Angel and Exodus together!

Yeah, it does remind me of the No Mercy too. I was able to see it. TestAmenT and Death Angel ruled, but the other bands from the bill also crushed: Nuclear Assault (perhaps not their best performance, but still very good), Pro-Pain, Darkane, Malevolent Creation really succeeded in preparing the crowd for the stars. Die Apocalyptischen Reiter were quite entertaining too. Only Marduk fucking sucked. But if there's just one band on a festival bill you don't like, it's still a great festival.

Do you know the order in which the bands are playing? Is TestAmenT headlining?

And, yeah, I'll be waiting for a review!

The order is still not known at the moment..But i will keep you informed.
And offcourse as i see it there can be only one headliner and that would be Testament offcourse.
But let's wait what will happen.
And you are right Marduk fucking sucked at the No mercy tour!!
:loco:

Do you know the order in which the bands are playing? Is TestAmenT headlining?

And, yeah, I'll be waiting for a review![/QUOTE]