More Hints

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable new years.

Well, it is now Jan 1 2006, and i am hoping that Mr. Glenn will supply us with some juicey tidbits of info on who is playing this year, any kind of clue, PLEASE!!!!!! I don't know if i can wait until Feb.o_O

here's some inside info:

At least one of the bands will have keyboards.

At least three of the bands will feature someone with long hair.

Most (if not all) of the bands will be wearing clothes on stage.

At least two of the bands will have an "e" in their name.

At least one of the bands will be from Europe.

At least four of the bands will perform songs in English.

At least one of the bands features a member who likes cake.

At least one of the bands features a member with a tattoo.

At least two of the bands feature members who will be drinking at some point in the weekend.

Sorry Glenn, I couldn't resist giving away all your secrets. :)

And...

At least one of the bands will have a female singer.

At least two of the bands will have basses with more than four strings.

At least one of the lead singers will incorrectly, yet hilariously, curse in English, in between the songs.

During at least one of the bands, there will be a bottle of Jack Daniels, amongst the monitors on the front of the stage.

At least five of the bands will have members that you will have talked with around the bars or the signing tables and will be cool as hell.

At least three of the bands will have guitarists and drummers that will throw picks and drum sticks out to the crowd.

At least one of the bands will have a keyboardist that will throw a KORG keyboard out into the crowd. :loco: And it will hit the one guy that has been an asshole all night and trying to start a mosh pit during a classical keyboard instrumental part. Ok that won't happen as it will be a legal/insurance nightmare for Glenn, that would PWN!!!

At least four of the bands will have members that will have brought a smoking HOTT wife or girlfriend with them.

At least eight bands will have members that will have hooked up backstage with the smoking HOTT chicks that you've been eyeing all weekend. :erk:

At least 10 of the bands will use the
Dio_EvilEye.jpg
hand gesture on and off stage.

That was great guys i guess i asked for it.

At least one band will have a member named Gustav.

At least two bands will have six members

4 bands will have one member with a shaved head.

all ten bands at least one member will wear white Nike sneakers

And so on and so on.

At least half of the bands won't be sure how to address the crowd.

"Hello Atlanta! Oh wait, most of you aren't from Atlanta! Hello Progpower! Um, hello USA! Um, rock on!"

Dark One said:
Pyramaze51 - something tells me you'll like the hint that Glenn just dropped. :D
YOU BET I DO WOOOOHOOOOOO, it is the best CHRISTMAS PRESENT I GO THIS YEAR.