More info about the new album coming soon!

Lunacyfer

Mar 20, 2010
www.evergrey.it
"Evergrey have been busy in studio recording the new album and studio diary including video will be added very soon..."​
from the official site - August 27th​

and you're ready??
I can't wait! :Smokin: :Smokin:

Hi, well I have been waiting, very frustrated, for a month now for new information about the new album. If its true about a single in November I dont think we can excpet the album until early next year, maybe december if we are lucky.

Are there any roumers about a following tour? When? Where?

To be clear--and I just made sure of this, Tom said the album was "mixed this week."

His English is MUCH better than my Swedish, but I am willing to believe he means that mixing was done.

The first single will be released in November. Maybe this means November 29th, I don't know. What I DO know is that we will get more Evergrey goodness before the end of the year.

Woot!

I think that could be true about March.
I saw today at www.cdon.se that there is a new Evergrey title with a preliminary realease date 28 feb 2011. The title is has yet not name, it's just TBA. And it is, as said, preliminary realase date. But that probably means February/March next year.

I think that could be true about March.
I saw today at www.cdon.se that there is a new Evergrey title with a preliminary realease date 28 feb 2011. The title is has yet not name, it's just TBA. And it is, as said, preliminary realase date. But that probably means February/March next year.

Amazing that a TBA can make my heart spinn like a "Kalmartrissa" (a yoyo), hahaha...can´t wait!

I hope you are right about this year. But I can see on other online stores that they also have TBA 28/feb 2011 so unfortunatly I think we have to wait until next year.

i hope we get a release before the year is over but if i have to wait until feb/march ill be fine with it.

Mhmmm I can't wait...I truly can't...!!!!!!!!!!
February please come soon!!! XD