More live shows!

Holy shit!!!! :eek: Bristol Full Moon! I'll be there! :D I missed DragonForce here so I won't fuck up twice (at least you guys have the decency not to tour during exam periods ;) ;) ;))

The August 27th show will be in London with Intense and Mercury Rain. Venue still to be 100 % confirmed but I will try and get that info sorted today

Apologies about that one Eagle and the rest of the guys up in the Northern Realm. We are looking to see if we can add a date in your vicinity.

Symphony said:
The August 27th show will be in London with Intense and Mercury Rain. Venue still to be 100 % confirmed but I will try and get that info sorted today

Apologies about that one Eagle and the rest of the guys up in the Northern Realm. We are looking to see if we can add a date in your vicinity.

London and Bristol are ok if it's a weekend but it can't be done during the week unless I take annual leave or go on sick. For us Northerners how about a gig in Bradford or Sheffield?

Symphony said:
News update on the London show.......the date has got to change for this one due to another band playing 2 nights on the bounce and we are now looking at

August 25th.

This of course frees up the 27th!

There ya go Eagle - either come down to London on the Bank Holiday Monday, or *hopefully* we'll come up to you on the 27th.

Your very own gig ! Is your front room available ?