More Metalsucks posts

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Metalsucks did a write up on my band today and our new move into having all clean vocals. Been a progression in the making I guess. Either or pretty cool that they posted about it. Joey did the mix although this is just a demo and not a final mix.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/04/05/vanisher-vocalist-vanishes-new-song-appears/

Also I have to say I am really stoked that bands on this board seem to be getting some love on metalsucks too. Theres way too much talent on this board for it to go unseen.

Cheers dudes!
-Kyle

Wow Kyle, awesome!
I always felt that the singing parts were stronger then the growls/screams.
Even if I think that some harsh vocals fit your style too it's no harm if there aren't any, as the vocalist seemed to even have evolved since the first time I heared "Zero System".
Good luck and great stuff!

Love the new direction with the clean vocals, but you knew that already ;)

holy shit. Excellent man. I love the fact that there's no growls. I'm very impressed.

great news!
loved zero system/vanisher since i first heard the EP.
having clean vocals only now ia an absolute win IMHO!

cheers
S.

I'll admit I have no love for sung vocals in metal, but I admire the balls it takes to make the move...And it's even better that's it's not the same ol' vocal styles you hear in metal/metalcore/whateveryoucallit. The verse singing style is 1000% better than the usual fare. SOng/music is cool and the mix is killer.

I can definitely appreciate that. Honestly i dont even really listen to metal much these days. I have like 5 bands that I listen to on the regular and the rest is just pop and hardrock. Which is weird bc I wouldnt want to play anything, but metal. I guess thats just how it goes though.

Randomly woke up with this song in my head this morning. Actually read the article this time. Did you used to play in Bloodjinn?

Randomly woke up with this song in my head this morning. Actually read the article this time. Did you used to play in Bloodjinn?

Yeah I played with Bloodjinn for about 6 years...still do technically. I also play guitar for Glass Casket.

And thank you very much Dan!