More random Metallica stories

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
This story has everything from dog sex to blowjobs during bass solos!!!!
Fun for the family!!!

METALLICA Guitarist Says His Pet Dog Was Penetrated By Next-Door Neighbor - July 12, 2007
As a child of 11, guitarist Kirk Hammett watched in horror as his pet dog Tippy was penetrated by the guy next door. That's just one of many jaw-dropping facts we learn about ultimate rock monsters METALLICA in the new issue of British magazine Q.

Hammett explains: "I went to my neighbor's. The guy took down his pants and started having sex with the dog! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. When he got up, I just took the dog and left. She was still wagging her tail."

Other key revelations include frontman James Hetfield's jealousy over Hammett and drummer Lars Ulrich's massive consumption of cocaine. "I did not like being around them when they were on that stuff," says the singer. "I resented the closeness they had through their drug use."

What Hetfield and Ulrich did share, though, was their love of groupies.

"Those guys really went for it," recalls bassist Jason Newsted. "Lars would probably be the king as far as that crazy promiscuity goes. Blowjobs under the stage during the bass solo, that kind of stuff."

And I find it hard to believe that Lars could get any kind of action. :lol:

Not hard to believe at all.
Anyone who has ever been in a band can tell you that ladies are attracted to musicians. Dudes are chatted up all the time by the ladies simply because they are in a band, and it has nothing to do with their looks or personality.

Add the millions of dollars Lar$ is worth, and it's no surprise he was getting understage head.......

That being said, if my new band BALL GRAVY doesn't work out, the next one will indeed be BASS SOLO BLOWJOBS! :lol:

Poor Kirky....
Though looking at his childhood photo, something tells me he has suffered a lot more trauma than just this.......
kirk-1.jpg

Dude, I'm starting to worry about you. You seem to have an unhealthy fascination with ball gravy lately. Go spend some time in the outdoors or something :)

Ken

:lol: Nah, I am good....
I just still think that the term "Ball Gravy" was one of the funniest things ever said on this forum (and I can't even recall who first said it, tho I think it was in reference to seeing Solitude A live)