More studio photos

Great pics!

Good luck with the guitars and remember to sleep once in a while! (does anyone else think Niklas looks like could fall asleep any moment in that picture?) :rolleyes:

-Villain (going to bed now)

:lol: i hadnt even read villains post and first thing I thought while looking at the pics was it looks like everyones been up 48 hours, look at Martin man! Poor guy looks like he hasnt showered in a few days ;) , keep up the good work guys! As long as Mikaels playing video games, we know we can expect a great album :D (jk boys ;) )

Cheers!

Hahahahahaha! That's funny, indeed. Notice the U2 flag on the wall and the huge fan of PS2 games.

[joking] But hey, don't be a bad child, show us the photos of these famous "sex providers in Tranquillity", it could be more funny. [/joking]

|ngenius (Who needs more money to buy all these new albums. I'll talk with my boss next monday)

Hehe... there is a U2 flag on the wall... U2 rules!
I have been brainwashed by my best friend... :D

The band members do look like they need sleep. Sleep is good, but so are computers. :)

who needs sleep when you have music and video games?! Thats what the hell I wanna do, hang out with friends, record great music, and play PS2 all day! Sounds like my kinda life :D

ehmmmm see?? hardworking XDDDDDDD

fathervic (wanting to be a PS2 pad in order to be constantly massaged by Stanne)<----now that was psycho!!!! :)

jeez...niklas look like he's gonna fall over any second. and stanne seem to be too relaxing.

Originally posted by FatherVic
ehmmmm see?? hardworking XDDDDDDD

fathervic (wanting to be a PS2 pad in order to be constantly massaged by Stanne)<----now that was psycho!!!! :)

eh mastermelon.....anything we should know? :p