More Warrant news

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Original drummer Steven Sweet is back in the band now too! This means the lineup now is as follows:

Vocals - Jaime St. James
Guitars - Erik Turner
Guitars - Joey Allen
Bass - Jerry Dixon
Drums - Steven Sweet

Yep... the original lineup minus Jani Lane! I think we can see who must have been the root of all their personnel problems hey? Shame though... because if only Jani could work through that with them now we'd have the original Warrant lineup back.

Personally though I think Warrant will be in better form with Jaime St James as he seems more interested in playing classic style Warrant stuff. But without Jani its not really Warrant.... oh well.

Good to see we have 4 original members now anyway.

Maybe now, Warrant will do a classic sounding Warrant album and awesome tour with more DRFSR & Cherry Pie songs in the setlist and the old stage moves back. And it will be a bit of a success (hopefully do alot better than Warrant have done in the last 10 years), and Jani will see that he was wrong, get himself back in shape and rejoin the band.

Then we will have the original lineup with Jani again - and the band back in form. The band wouldn't have gotten back in form right now if Jani stayed in it I don't think.

But anyway, that's all old news. This is about Steven Sweet. Woohoo! :headbang:

I posted that after reading the news on melodicrock.com....

I just checked Metal Sludge then and the news is also there. And I just read on there that Jani has asked to be let back into the band now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Metal Sludge shared the same view as you though. And I agree too. If he comes back, you can bet that within a couple of months they will fall apart again. But probably a good chance they will let him back coz they are one step from having the original lineup now which will be good for them in terms of business, but they'd have to put up with him again.