Mortician - Re-Animated Dead Flesh cover art

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
The cover art for the new Mortician album "Re-Animated Dead Flesh Dead Flesh"

ReAnimatedDeadFlesh300.jpg

No, the music is the worst part. In fact, the only good quality the band has is the album covers. The rest is worthless horseshit.

Even though I don't think he's very good...massively overrated in fact, a certain Jon Zig does have a couple good, morbid covers. The cover art for Disavowed's Perceptive Deception is amazing, and Gorgasm's Masticate To Dominate has a decent Zig cover as well.

Ahh, teh cover of Saprogenic's The Wet Sound of Flesh on Concrete. Unfortunately, that image on the actual CD package itself is quite de-saturated; it doesn't have nearly as much pleasant red as that image. Even better than the cover though is the image inside the booklet. That feckin' rules! I want to get the Sapgrogenic t-shirt just for that image on the back.

Thankfully, it's an excellent album as well. =)

SculptedCold said:
Ahh, teh cover of Saprogenic's The Wet Sound of Flesh on Concrete. Unfortunately, that image on the actual CD package itself is quite de-saturated; it doesn't have nearly as much pleasant red as that image. Even better than the cover though is the image inside the booklet. That feckin' rules! I want to get the Sapgrogenic t-shirt just for that image on the back.

Thankfully, it's an excellent album as well. =)

Finally, someone who fucking appreciates this album other than I! It's fucking BRUTAL with some of the best tremolo riffs I've heard in a while. I also like their STRAIGHTFUCKINGFORWARD approach. No random wanking or technical breaks. Just pure brutal death metal.

That demo of theirs with the guy on the front doing a big poo is pretty good...