Most improved poster 2007

The Ozzman

Melted by feels
Sep 17, 2006
In My Kingdom Cold
Who is the most improved poster of 2007?

No poll here because everyone is going to have different opinions, so have at it!

I will make a poll when this thread starts needing to be bumped

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

We're going to discuss your choices here, and then I will make a poll for it since we all have different opinions on here.

I thought I was pretty clear in the first post, but apparently people are too hungover to think..

I'd say Alter. He went from a generic poster (NewBlackWays) and achieved a unique identity which has contributed positively to our little community here.

I think the creation of the Social Forum has been a factor towards some peoples' improvement. It has allowed some of the less metal-discussion-oriented folks (you know who you are) to freely express themselves without being deleterious to the quality of the discussions held in the GMD.

I think the creation of the Social Forum has been a factor towards some peoples' improvement. It has allowed some of the less metal-discussion-oriented folks (you know who you are) to freely express themselves without being deleterious to the quality of the discussions held in the GMD.

:saint: