MOTÖRHEAD - Kiss Of Death Tracklisting

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
OK girls and boys, Lemmy and crew did it again a whole new Motorhead album for 2006

As previously reported, MOTÖRHEAD are releasing their new album, Kiss Of Death, on August 29th via Sanctuary. The track listing is as follows: 'Sucker', 'One Night Stand', 'Devil I Know', 'Trigger', 'Under The Gun', 'God Was Never On Your Side', 'Living In The Past', 'Christine', 'Sword Of Glory', 'Be My Baby', 'Kingdom Of The Worm', 'Going Down', 'R.A.M.O.N.E.S.'.

All songs were written by Lemmy Kilmister (bass/vocals), Phil Campbell (guitar) and Mikkey Dee (drums). Kiss Of Death was produced by Cameron Webb, who produced 2004's, Inferno. The band's North American tour begins September, 2006.

I guess 'R.A.M.O.N.E.S.' will be a live bonus track since the song comes in "1916", and if it's a re-record I don't care because the song kick ass :headbang:

NP: Astral Doors - 'From Satan With Love'

I've been a fan of Motorhead since Orgasmatron. I went back and got the old stuff when I got that one....and frankly it's rare they let me down. Inferno was awesome. I'll get this one for sure!

Say what you will about them, they are pretty consistent. Also, I think I'll make a point of seeing them this year again.

Yea! A new Motorhead! I am hoping it is as merciless heavy as "Inferno". That album was their best since decades. Looks like Lemmy still feels he has something to prove!! Thats good, for us!!

I'm glad to see others thought Inferno was so awesome. I agree too that it was their best in a long time. Catchy songs, heavy, archetypal Motorhead. I'd say it's one of their best 3 albums actually.