Motörhead in MMO

VB

New Metal Member
Sep 10, 2008
WTF? You could have just deleted my post instead of changing forums. Was my english that bad? ;)

Motörhead has announced that there is going to be their own virtual stadium, castle and army inside an MMO game called Entropia Universe. No release date yet available but it was said that: some life as well as prerecorded performances will be available, players will be able to craft or/and buy Motörhead merchandise and join Lemmy's Guardian Angels which will give the few chosen ones the ability to chat with Lemmy live. Full press release is here.

I don't know if band like Motörhead needs more promotion or they just want to sell more merch but I don't feel like virtual concerts in some virtual worlds are the way well known metal bands should go. Nothing can compare to good old traditional gig with beer, chicks and ... (ups! wronkg show ;) )!

Btw. its my second first post on CMS forum so I'd like to say Hi! to everyone around here.

Well, I think it is pretty wierd also. But ya never know, it may be cool.
I am curious to know if there are any Lemmy action figures out there?
I could see an episode of Scooby Doo with Motorhead in it. That would be pretty funny.