Motörhead question!!

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
Since now this is the era of all this reunion bandwagon and shit,

do you think there´s gonna be Motörhead reunion with Philty Animal Taylor on drums soon?:loco:

I wonder if so because a week ago I was watching some old footage on DVD and basically, I was laughing. This guy was even worse than Lars Ulrich in his worst days on period.

While Mikkey Dee is one of the best rock´n´roll drummers. But if that should happen, he might as well rejoin King Diamond...but wait, no I want Matt Thompson to stay in King Diamond. So whatever.

I hope Fast eddy will return he had a much cooler siganture tone, Phil Campbell sounds generic but he isn't bad at all.....

On the boneshaker DVD Eddy still ripped it up very well, his solo's are sooooo MOTORHEAD!

I like Phil Campbell, he´s got this hendrix-like tone...
btw is your signature from the Tankard song, I love that band, I hung out in their dressing room and drank beer with them when they were in my hometown :kickass:

johnnieCzech said:
I like Phil Campbell, he´s got this hendrix-like tone...
btw is your signature from the Tankard song, I love that band, I hung out in their dressing room and drank beer with them when they were in my hometown :kickass:

Tankard rules!!! :kickass:

Spacebeer that's what I want!!

There was a documentary to the TV recently which I think(?) is now out on DVD- the making of the Ace of Spades featuring Lemmy and Philthy Animal today jamming tracks from that album (with Fast Eddie in there as well) :)

And there's a 30th Anniversary show at Hammersmith London coming up so who knows who they might have as special guests. I saw Philthy play with Motorhead in '88, my ears are still ringing!!

A couple of years ago Motorhead and Anthrax played together at Wembley Arena on my birthday, AWESOME!! One of the greatest gigs I'd ever seen, and it felt like years since I'd last seen the thrax so that was one of the best birthdays ever. :)