mother appreciation thread

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
my mother recently came to visit me here in london and i didnt realize how much i missed her until she left go back to the states. mothers are the best. theyre always there for support (financially, too!!) and i think we should propose a toast to them. cheers.

my father and i have never gotten along, however my mom is awesome. *raises his beer*

When my dad died in '98 my mom became the last family I have in the world (other than my friend Keith). she has so many health issues and severe pain from diabetes, sciatica, arthritis...name it, she has it. I watch her every day suffer and seemingly grin through it all.

As far as I'm concerned she is ten times tougher than me...and I'm one tough SOB!

:headbang::headbang::headbang: For moms everywhere!!

Devy_Metal i wonder if moms would be good at headbanging.[/QUOTE said:
Hah.. my mom could do it but i think she's afraid her hair gets out of model.. It's not that she doesn't like good music: i've found tapes of Rush in my mom's musical collection :D ànd she went to see Porcupine Tree this year!
She digs both bands.
On the other hand, i joined her to see Al Jarreau, last week. Which was kinda kick ass because i heard all the songs my mom always plays, ever since i was a little kid. She's a huge fan of Al Jarreau, the man is 71 by now, hihi. I'm glad she doesn't listen to The Shadows (like my dad).. man, i was tortured by the sounds of country and steelguitars!
And with my mom i smoked my first joint. Valuable lesson, haha ;)
She simply rocks.

Devy_Metal said:
my mother recently came to visit me here in london and i didnt realize how much i missed her until she left go back to the states. mothers are the best. theyre always there for support (financially, too!!) and i think we should propose a toast to them. cheers.
i appreciate your mom too

it's weird when i think about how i don't live with my parents in texas anymore. just doesn't seem normal. but i forget. then it hits me and i'm like 'wtf this isn't normal.'
i miss both my parents :(

indeed.
Mother appreciation thread.

I love my mom :cool:
She is simply awesome, and smart and I learned so much from her !

Mom.jpg