Motley Crue- The Dirt

Rocky Raccoon

I am the Walrus
Feb 24, 2004
Auckland, New Zealand
Anyone who hasn't read this book needs to!!! I can't put it down at the moment. You don't have to like them to appreciate it either. Those fuckers got up to some crazy shit in their time, thats for sure!!

i wonder if they have this book on tape? Iv heard Hulk Hogans book on tape, and its brilliant. the entire time hes saying

"so you know brother, in 1986 brother me and my tag parner brother did this brother"

yeah, ud have to hear it your self. its quite amazing.

Who really gives a fuck what Motley Crue did. "hey this one time I snorted my height in blow." Yeah, this one time Opeth wrote a song that meant something. fuck this fucking band.

I agree Benighted. I was never a huge Crue fan but The Dirt is by far the best book I have EVER read. And I read a lot. Very entertaining.

yeah, it's a great book...

then again, i love the band, so i am biased on that...

i have two types of music i like...
stuff i can fucking rock to, and stuff i love...and motley is one of the few bands i can fit into both of those categories...

Sanzen said:
Who really gives a fuck what Motley Crue did. "hey this one time I snorted my height in blow." Yeah, this one time Opeth wrote a song that meant something. fuck this fucking band.

:headbang:

Another way for this shit band to make more money. They sucked musically, and I don't give a rat's ass about what their personal life is like. A perfect example(along with those losers Kiss) how anybody can make it in the bullshit music industry of America. Don't waste your money on this ostrich shit.

wow... what happened to 'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.'

no one asked for an opinion on the band, he just said to read the goddamn book. so if you havent read it/have no interest in reading it, fuck off and do something better with your time.

coming to the point, i havent read it but i really want to. i dont like their music but im interested to see what they got up to. im gonna duck down to the library tomorrow and see if they've got it, but i'm not gonna fork out 30-40 bucks for it.

biggsy said:
wow... what happened to 'if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.'

no one asked for an opinion on the band, he just said to read the goddamn book. so if you havent read it/have no interest in reading it, fuck off and do something better with your time.

it's a message board. It's for the exchange of ideas and opinions.

I don't care how many STDs Mick Mars got. fuck this book AND the band.

I hate Motely Crue with every inch of my body......i really do....if I could ever wish for a band to freakin jsut curn out and go into obscurity id choose Motely Crue....they feckin suck...thsoe cross dressin shemales.....!!!!!.....I hate'em.......god I hate'em...even feckin when I see thier name a fire burns inside of me.....how the hell can they be famous.....what the hell did they do so great....besides makin sex tapes , drunk driving....and chicken wing dances........they are the complete opposite of what music is supposed to do....they suck big time...teir music is the same ol' recycled generic hair metal/glam rock...whcihc brings nothing new to the table....a bunch of posers.....God please dis-member that band......I hate'em....i really do.......I cannot stress taht enough....adn this is jsut one more way for them to make money.....preolyl teh STD's are hard to pay for ./...hahahha.....!!!.........PEAC EOUT

P.S....I hate tehe God Gamned mtely feckin Cure.....i hate'em....PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
how the hell can they be famous.....what the hell did they do so great....besides makin sex tapes , drunk driving....and chicken wing dances
i don't know, hmmmm...write some great songs and sell millions of albums would probably be my guess...

they are the complete opposite of what music is supposed to do

what, entertaining?
they do a pretty good job of that...
their schtick is being off the wall, and they do that to a T...

they suck big time...teir music is the same ol' recycled generic hair metal/glam rock...whcihc brings nothing new to the table
so, you haven't listened to anything motley has done...
now, while i'll agree they hit a point where they put out some shit, and i wouldn't count on anything new being that good, "too fast for love", "shout at the devil", and "dr feelgood" all present a different sound, far from recycled and bring something new to the table every time...

....a bunch of posers
well, i mean, they pretty much took what existed at the time and elevated it...so posers, nah...

adn this is jsut one more way for them to make money
well , yeah...
how come people can't understand that being in a band, on a label is part of being a part of a business...
if i were in any band i'd want to get as much money as i could, to make my life as easy as possible...i'm willing to bet the guys in opeth are the same way, and there's no fault in that...
shit, you get to do what you love and get paid well for it, you're telling me, that isn't something you'd like to do...

fat runner said:
i don't know, hmmmm...write some great songs and sell millions of albums would probably be my guess...

what, entertaining?
they do a pretty good job of that...
their schtick is being off the wall, and they do that to a T...

so, you haven't listened to anything motley has done...
now, while i'll agree they hit a point where they put out some shit, and i wouldn't count on anything new being that good, "too fast for love", "shout at the devil", and "dr feelgood" all present a different sound, far from recycled and bring something new to the table every time...

well, i mean, they pretty much took what existed at the time and elevated it...so posers, nah...

well , yeah...
how come people can't understand that being in a band, on a label is part of being a part of a business...
if i were in any band i'd want to get as much money as i could, to make my life as easy as possible...i'm willing to bet the guys in opeth are the same way, and there's no fault in that...
shit, you get to do what you love and get paid well for it, you're telling me, that isn't something you'd like to do...

hahaha nice.. OWENED him right in the ass

waz416c said:
I hate Motely Crue with every inch of my body......i really do....if I could ever wish for a band to freakin jsut curn out and go into obscurity id choose Motely Crue....they feckin suck...thsoe cross dressin shemales.....!!!!!.....I hate'em.......god I hate'em...even feckin when I see thier name a fire burns inside of me.....how the hell can they be famous.....what the hell did they do so great....besides makin sex tapes , drunk driving....and chicken wing dances........they are the complete opposite of what music is supposed to do....they suck big time...teir music is the same ol' recycled generic hair metal/glam rock...whcihc brings nothing new to the table....a bunch of posers.....God please dis-member that band......I hate'em....i really do.......I cannot stress taht enough....adn this is jsut one more way for them to make money.....preolyl teh STD's are hard to pay for ./...hahahha.....!!!.........PEAC EOUT

P.S....I hate tehe God Gamned mtely feckin Cure.....i hate'em....PEAC EOUT

You obviously have a vast lack of knowledge on Motley Crue so you should keep your unintelligent comments to your self in future & stop wasting every poor bastards time who has the displeasure of reading them