Motorhead!

Oct 2, 2004
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
"We are Motorhead and we play rock n' roll!" Last night's Motorhead/Corrosion of Conformity show at Starland Ballroom in NJ was damn good head bangin fun! C.O.C. sounded awesome, their new album coming out next month is gonna rock! Motorhead, what can i say... Lemmy and crew destroyed starland, even playing an acoustic song from the new album with mikkey dee (drummer) on guitar and lemmy on vocals/harmonica. Motorhead played Killers, In the name of tradegy, and Whorehouse blues from inferno, as well as suprises like I got Mine and Dancing on your Grave from the Another perfect Day album. The sound at the begining of the show sounded really high pitched and hard to hear the guitar, but i think a speaker blew out and it sounded better after that. The only downside was that instead of an encore, the drummer left the stage only never to return, with lemmy coming out a few minutes later saying he had stomach problems and couldnt come back! Opening band Brand new sin were awful, generic garbage, while Thrash Punk band Zeke were a pleasent suprise... overall, an amazing show, hope someone else was there to have seen it!