motw board inspires weird nightmare...

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
well, maybe it wasnt a nightmare. it wasnt like really scary. but i was in the grocery store and, not only was the grocery store almost out of decent food and selling hideous casual clothing, but all the other shoppers were friends with eachother and joking loudly with one another using private humor only they could understand... i think they were all drama students and this dream was closely related to the one before it where cross-dressing drama studends performed, imitating eachother, great delight. excuse the unintelligibility. ive just awakened from an unplanned nap (im a jobless loser, btw) and am very disoriented.

im not gonna be jobless forever. i just finished school. i sortof work at a coffee shop still, but i dont have any hours. oh yea, and... im a freelance writer. <----- :lol:

ugh, drama students are, by and large, BAD (and haunted i guess), but i met a nice one at Goth Nite on sat. she was trying to teach my about singing (or death metal screaming) from my diaphragm. reading interviews with angela gassow scares me. she keeps threatening all us amateurs with serious vocal chord problems.

the hideous casual clothing is what's festing within my head currently....

Probably because I read an article about a month ago about Fabio making appearances at retail store in the tri-state area, selling his new line of affordable yet elegant women's clothing.

yeah, i was just about to mention i was NEVER in drama club.

although i did play clarinet for the ensemble in high school that accompanied the school's production of bye bye, birdie my freshman year. lots of solos to throw at a freshman, mind you.

Originally posted by BigFakeSmile
all the other shoppers were friends with eachother and joking loudly with one another using private humor only they could understand... i think they were all drama students and this dream was closely related to the one before it where cross-dressing drama studends performed, imitating eachother, great delight.

wow, that's this board to a T

schools had drama clubs? i went to shakespeare and company every year in high school, does that make me a drama nerd?

Originally posted by ezekiel
wow, that's this board to a T

except that no pairing of people here, any combination of us, could be considered a set of “friends”.

fuck ALL OF YOU, assholes. elitists.

dc_card_afrov_big.jpg

sup?

020208.iowa.gif

Originally posted by the_preppy
schools had drama clubs? i went to shakespeare and company every year in high school, does that make me a drama nerd?

no dude, you'd have to be all wierd and backstabby and...oh it's hard to explain.

Nick man fuck you you sauro-elitist bastard