Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (write)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • What's a mp3?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
Windows Media Player
and Creative Play Center 2.0

we used to have winamp in the very past,when my only mp3 was Katatonia's "Quiet world" :)

Music Match JB for me.......ive tried all the others but this works great for me, i like how it has a nice big library window that organizes all my mp3s.

yeah, musicmatch is the best one i've seen by far. recognises even really obscure cd's i put in the drive (window's media player does too mostly), and you can rip from cd to mp3 (medai player too), but it's got better file library stuff things, and less resource killing than media player.

Kjofol ...

because the name makes me laugh :)
it has the same pronounciation as Cage aux Folles ...

which can be translated by Cage for Fools ... the fools being females ...

but folles design alos the gays who have a very feminine attitude

I use a player called STP, it's only 10kb in size so I can listen to music without being interupted (skipping) by other programs.

BTW, my first two DT cds arrived in the mail today. I can't believe how awesome Projector is... What a masterpiece!!! I love Haven too.

3 on 3! Me, Smeg, and Vluture vs. the evil procrastinators that are Siren, TMI, and Gums! ITLL BE THE MMJB vs WINAMP WAR OF THE WORLDS! MUWHWHAA!

Oh yeah and congrats on your first dt cds, Projecter is a masterpiece!

I believe I actually do not have an MP3 player. My super slow computer cannot play MP3s. It is okay, as it would take forever to download the MP3s anyways... :)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
3 on 3! Me, Smeg, and Vluture vs. the evil procrastinators that are Siren, TMI, and Gums! ITLL BE THE MMJB vs WINAMP WAR OF THE WORLDS! MUWHWHAA!
You're on FinalV..
Just out of curiousity, why'd you change your avatar? I always thought your last one kicked ass
Just for a change or what?

uh, my old one with my doing the official metal salute? :p uh, i didnt like it much, it was me at like 3 in the morning barely figuring out how to use my digital camera, i hadnt shaved in like 2 weeks hehe. Plus its not like "Wham!" theres my ugly mug everytime i log on lol.

well now that youve accepted the challenge we can officially battle for supremacy but im not sure how the battle will be carried out........:err:

just to show off ( :) )

i got a philips mp3 cd player, it's extreemly funky :)

so there, that's right, SO THERE. u people posting opinions contrary to mine.

music match jukebox hammers winamp easily, so there.

need i say more.