Mr. Shawn Benson

prometheus7

Graphic Artist
Dec 16, 2006
www.deathisgain.com
After listening to "As the World Bleeds", I just want to say that you are one fine drummer. And sexy too. I want to take back all the jokes I made about how the drum machine was better than you because it kept better time and was never late to practice. You are definitely on the list as one of my all time favorite drummers, right beside Lars Ulrich. I look forward to the day you come out with "The Shawn Benson Project" side album. I want to do the artwork for it. With crayons.

I miss our Facebook chats. :cry:

If I was Shawn Benson, and you just told me that I'm right next to Lars Ulrich....

I would have felt gravely insulted!

Even if this thread seems to be a joke thread, I want to say I really love your drumming style :D
I'm very influenced by your style indeed :)

You guys just made my day!! And robert i will make sure to hug you up next time i see you ;) @child of god, Thanks man!! feels good when people are influenced by something you did :)

You guys just made my day!! And robert i will make sure to hug you up next time i see you ;) @child of god, Thanks man!! feels good when people are influenced by something you did :)

You are a HUGE inspiration to me on drums.

And Val is to me on guitar.....

I LOVE THEOCRACY!!!!!!!

I demand Theocracy team up with some old dude who can't sing and make a "project" called Fufu. Only then will we really know if Shawn is as good as Lars.

See! Now you are finding him sexy as well. ;)
HAHA!!!!!! Nooooo...I am still perfectly straight...:guh::lol::zombie::loco:

Val is the reason I can't play the new Theocracy songs; not cool

Ugh...I know...Val, come on! Now I feel like I suck....way to ruin my day...:loco:....No I still love you...(See my earlier post though, about being straight...;))