mr warrel, have you seen this film clip - f.w

I think Warrel is a friend of Frank Aresti, formerly of Fates Warning.

Why would you wonder if warrel saw it though?

rebirth.... said:
take a second lookee

FYI Fates and Sanctuary were touring with each other during this era and are good friends.
I would bet that Warrel has seen this before the video was even released.

I'm still not sure what your point to this ?

YES< it is the same man. Everyone is quite aware, this is the guy from the RUSH covers, Fates and Sanctuary.

Are you implying that Warrel would suddenly be shocked to see this guy in a 10 + year old video by his friend's band?

The Fates / Sanctuary tour was forever ago. 1990 i think. But Ray still comes out to support.

5691567.jpg

MetalSteph said:
The Fates / Sanctuary tour was forever ago. 1990 i think. But Ray still comes out to support.

5691567.jpg

It was forever ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. One of my all time favorite tour packages ever.
Me, front row singing along to veil of disguise. Warrel's " drop acid, not bombs " line.

The roadie who always wore the Sanctuary sweat pants that I was never able to find.

Oh man, did this bring back memories. I had Fates Warning's Perfect Symmetry on cassette. Great video. I really like Fates Warning's No Exit, Perfect Symmetry, Parrallels, A Pleasant Shade Of Grey. Just realized the "old man" was on the cover of Into The Mirror Black.

DreamNeonBlack said:
It was forever ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. One of my all time favorite tour packages ever.
Me, front row singing along to veil of disguise. Warrel's " drop acid, not bombs " line.

The roadie who always wore the Sanctuary sweat pants that I was never able to find.

Wow, you remember those? I probably ran you over to get to the front of the stage. :heh:
I have a pair of those sweats.....they are soooooooooooo short on me. :lol: :lol: