MSRcast episode 36: Happy Halloween Ya'll

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
Happy Halloween Ya'll

Episode 36 was just released today, just in time for Halloween. I'm flying solo for this episode, as I delve into some evil and horror related songs, and even some halloween inspired songs. You know, whatever fits into the mood. I play a little bit of this and that, including Slayer, Deicide, Testament, Wolf, Suicidal Tendencies, Terror 2000, Twisted Sister, Cradle Of Filth, S.O.D., Type O Negative, Candlemass, Armored Saint, the Misfits and Helloween. Stay tuned till the end for a special treat, as this is halloween after all.

If anyone is having any slow download problems, please let me know, as our server has been having some issues recently...

keepin it metal,

Evil C.

Good job! :kickass:

And yours truly will most likely be flying solo for the next episode as Evil C and the MSR Mistress move into their new home! Woohoo! Congratulations!

Any requests if particular make sure and let me know, I'll try to get to some of them. Got lots of really good stuff to play!

:worship: Thank you all for listening.

Hey whats up Evil C? You did a kick ass job on your Halloween episode. I really like the song selection. It was a little different with out Papa Josh. Can't wait to see How Papa Josh does on his solo episode. Later

I wasn't having slow download problems, I was having no download problems. I tried several times to download it last night and kept getting weird messages from iTunes. But I will try again tonight, can't miss my MSRCast. :headbang: :headbang:

Evil C, great show, thanks for playing the request and the mention in the show. Pretty much a kick ass show, I loved the Nightmare Before Christmas stuff at the end, that is one of my favorite movies. :kickass: :kickass: