MTV EMA nomination for COB

what the hell means cockmuncher btw?

well the emg alx was designed by alexi himself and emg to be the same as the jackson bc50 + je1000 and your such a hardcore nerd fans that you even know which differences have one and another.. so i bet your the kind of emo kids that cut yourself on your arm to write alexi laiho or you know which brand of nail polish he uses or something

(translating, as you both act like a total dick to me, im trying to do the same)

(since me and you guys dont give a fuck about it, lets chill ;D)

Facepalm.
emg alx was designed by alexi himself and emg to be the same as the jackson bc50 + je1000
no. Alexi now is br00tal metulz guy.

Anyway, you have earned to be treated like shit, so don't expect too much respect from others.

Also, not giving a fuck about Alexi that much anyway. James Malone fanboy ? Could be...

hm ok, so the emg alx wasnt based on the old jackson bc50 + je1000? so its based on what? your mother?

The P/U's are NOT the same.

They are meant to do the same thing, but the tones they produce are different. Compare specs on both and you will see. The EMG ALX is a completly new design that EMG did just for Alexi. I own both the ABQ and JE clone and I can tell you they do not sound the same. IMO the ABQ gives a P/U more overall output and I don't just mean gain. The EQ of it is just different.

srob7001 said:
The P/U's are NOT the same.

They are meant to do the same thing, but the tones they produce are different. Compare specs on both and you will see. The EMG ALX is a completly new design that EMG did just for Alexi. I own both the ABQ and JE clone and I can tell you they do not sound the same. IMO the ABQ gives a P/U more overall output and I don't just mean gain. The EQ of it is just different.

Btw which one do you prefer?

hey nunofrg be nice to el/la criptas. Ellos no saben que estas realmente una estrella del Rock. Piensan estas una comprador de drogas. btw, hows it hanging puerco? Probably about time to move right? el real no le gustas cualquiera. la historia de la Rock no es tan divertida como estrella de Rock- aún su maestro sabe eso

oh yah, i "hired" a bunch of mexican prostitutes to vote continuously from every computer that can be found.