Muders In The Rue Morgue

Tough As Steel

a.k.a. Aussie Dave
Feb 12, 2002
Canberra
Visit site
Have been listening to both RiR and LAD today as well First Ten Years CD # 7. Track 3 - Muders In The Rude Morgue recorded live at the Hammersmith in 84.

It is fantastic, way better than the studio version with Paul and i am surprised they didnt inlcude it on the album (LAD).

"Muuuuurders in the Rue Morgue!!! they're never gonna find me,

Muders in the Rue Morgue, i'm never going home....."

A great version! :headbang: But there's at least another 2 that better it.

The version from the Beast On The Road tour shown on the 12 Wasted Years video is totally unreal! Best Bruce performance ever of any song!
and
Paul Dianno's version on The Beast Live.
Also, I think they played this song with Blaze a few times. Although I havn't heard them, I think he'd sound really good.

Sydo, yeah i have the 12 wasted years and they were smokin' during that gig.....wow. I guess i didnt mention it cos' its on VHS, i never play it. I am going to whack it on right now!!!

Havent even heard of "The Beast Live"....what is it?

The Beast Live is a live album from Paul Dianno and his band recorded a copuple of years ago. It's just a bunch of his old Maiden tracks, inc. Women In Uniform.
It really rocks! :D

Those clips on 12 Wasted Years from that tour are awesome!

Hmmm I dont think ive heard the Maiden version, but it would have to be VERY good to beat Wasps one (even though Wasps one is actually a different name and thus nothing like it..... but anyway :) )