Music needed for sub-culture exhibition

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
Hey all, I am in the process of putting together an exhibition about heavy metal as a sub-culture. The exhibition will consist of photos, clothing, music, styles etc etc, and what I need is some good, varied, background music. I was thinking of putting together a mixed CD with "known" (as in signed) bands, but that would cost a lot of money, or get me into a lot of trouble. So I figured I'd do a good deed and let some unsigned acts from various heavy metal genres be a part of the exhibition. Unfortunately, I can't offer any cash or anything, but your band names will be listed in the exhibition folder and your music will be heard by a lot of people (hopefully :p ).

Just write a few lines here to begin with if you're interested, like what music you play, a link to homepage or such (if you don't have one, don't worry, just tell me what kind of music you're playing and how long you've been at it, and we'll work out a way to get those tunes to my ears).

Anyway, I hope you guys can help :)

Thanks,
Thomas

Enditol sounds pretty cool, you definitely have a good shot at making the exhibition. I will get back to you in a while about this. If you have any demo to send it would be great, if not, I'll just use one of the songs you have online. If you want me to use a particular song, let me know, otherwise I'll pick the one I like the most ;)