My Appologies...

To all those who DID come and find me and introduce themselves to me... I've been having a very stressful summer and REALLY needed PPVI to relax. Before I came down I had some medical tests done and I wasn't going to get the results until after I got back home, so I was kind of trying to not think about it... but we all know that it doesn't always happen that way. :)

As we were driving home, I realized that I wanted to chat with those that introduced themselves (and find others who I was looking forward to meeting) and get to know them.... but I felt like I may have come off aloof or snobbish. Please know that generally I'm not that way at all.

Because of the mode I was in, I was having a really hard time keeping new names and faces straight and just generally kind of lost in my own little world.

I know that this shouldn't go on a public message board, but I thought I would try to redeem myself by taking the humble route and send out my appologies. :)

-Metal

no worries Metal, and I think no need to apologize. Having met you before, I could totally tell you just weren't yourself.
I'm so sorry to hear about the medical stuff and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that the docs can help and it's nothing too serious.
I've never yet gotten best friends with Metal, so I can attest that every previous fest I've been to with her, she is always super friendly and talks to everyone (even me - hehe).
We'll have our crazy MetalRose back before we know it. Shenanigans and all.

My real name isn't "Rose". Please don't refer to me as that.

...and what was the first thing I did? I said, "hey Rose!" Boy do I feel like a moron. 'open mouth, insert foot'. :erk:

Anyway here's Rider of Theli apologizing to you, MetalRose. And no need to apologize to me either, because you were just as sweet and cordial as could be - even when wrapped in clear plastic bubbles. ;)

ppusa038.jpg

also, JEERS to the red-eye reduction on my camera.

I saw you at the vendors on Saturday and you looked a little distracted. I'll be sure to say hi next year if I get to go again.

You were rockin' cool to me all weekend, chica, no worries..lookin' forward to seeing you next year, hope your state of mind will be improved if only so the show will be more fun for you!

At least I did get to say hi and introduce myself this time, no chance last year. Was very nice to meet you even if briefly this year.

MetalRose said:
I know that this shouldn't go on a public message board, but I thought I would try to redeem myself by taking the humble route and send out my appologies.

Not at all. This is a very classy post. We are all PEOPLE here. Just because this is a music festival forum doesn't mean people don't care about each other. I did notice you were somewhat more reserved this year. I notice LOTS of people and things at the show each year. I'm just the observant type. I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are one of the most noticeable ;) women there each year. Kudos on the cleavage cash!

I hope the results of those tests are as good as possible, lady.
Now and Forever,
lmjh